[blparent] shaving legs

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Mar 22 21:35:34 UTC 2013

Gabe, I think 12 is a good place to start.  Gab's friends have all been
shaving for some time, but my darling daughter didn't need to or want to,
she needs to and wants to now.  I really do like the idea of those handy
dandy battery operated shavers.  I don't think you need to show her, unless
she is also blind, the shavers come with little books that tell them how.