[blparent] I'm distraught!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Mar 27 01:20:15 UTC 2013

Hi Sheila.  It was kind of odd; my guide just slowed down a little to make
sure the cars were clear of us and then went on as usual to the curb.  I was
freaked out, but my trusty Ballad took it all in stride.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.