[blparent] I'm distraught!

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 03:01:41 UTC 2013

Hello Jo Elizabeth, Jennifer has said all quite well. Reread her
response serveral times through. The bottom line, all parents make
mistakes. Some mistakes are worse than others, most are little ones.
Give yourself permission to question and second guess yourself for
only one more day. Then, from that point on, live and give your
daughter the best nom you can. It struck me curious that you asked the
lisserv not to bash you. Be a confident parent, be a confident mom, do
this for your daughter.
Mark Feliz