[blparent] Changing diapers

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Mar 29 21:40:43 UTC 2013

Actually, that was darn good advice, except the peeing on you, you will
learn quickly how to cover his parts so you do not get wet eac time you
remove his diaper.
She is right, he will scream because he is cold, afterall, he has been
cooped up in a well insulated heated room for over 9 months.
What kind of diapers are you all planning  to use.  I personally liked
Pampers as I thought they kept my little angel dry.  Huggies always felt wet
to the touch, no matter what was inside and Luvs had a plastic cover which
made me think baby would sweat.
Congrats on your new arrival!
Veronica