[blparent] A total stranger crosses the line

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:18:40 UTC 2013

Agreed, totally. Having an autistic son of myself. Believe me, I understand your plight. But at the same time, if you know your son is special-needs, maybe you should take special care of him.

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net