[blparent] A total stranger crosses the line

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:21:16 UTC 2013

You seem to post a lot of off-topic stuff on this parentless. Is there a reason why, besides your psychology degree, why you feel you need to be on this list? You have no children, you have no interest in having children, and frankly you don't input information that is on topic for this list.

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net