[blparent] A total stranger crosses the line

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Wed May 8 21:36:43 UTC 2013

I once had someone try to help me cross the street when that was not at
all what I was trying to do! I was going into my grandmother's house, I
made the turn to go in the driveway and this guy grabs me by the arm
and starts to lead me toward the street. I had no idea who he was or
what he wanted; he just grabbed me and told me to come with him. My
grandmother explained that I was going there and he let me go, but it
scared me. I don't remember how old I was, but I was definitely old
enough to know about stranger danger and when someone grabs you like
that you don't know what to think.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."