[blparent] Drums and how to muffle them.

Michael Babcock michael.babcock09 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:07:17 UTC 2013

I actually use them when I was doing online broadcasting, to put around my dorm room for a more filling sound to the acoustics, it actually sounded like we were in a studio, and I think made a great asset to the show. Too bad I didn't still have some old archives of both prior and after using the egg cartons, I used to have them until a hard drive crashed into thousand nine, so Guys, just take this from someone who knows from experience, always back up important files that 10 years down the road you wish you still had.

Need a ripple code? Text me, 406-212-8503 visit startmyripple.com
Http://empoweringtheblind.com

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/madison_tewe%40spinn.n