[blparent] Drums and how to muffle them.

Sean Paul newsandtraffic at aol.com
Mon May 13 21:51:52 UTC 2013

I'm thinking about when we move next month & I have a room of my own which
will be devoted intirely to my broadcast studio of purchasing either some
old carpet for the walls or getting some old foam if we have a foam company
around here which has some knock off peaces. Probably won't hang on all the
walls, but at least the 2 closest to my broadcast setup. Apologies for
straying off topic. I'm out now...