[blparent] Guns (was A total stranger crosses the line)

Michael Babcock michael.babcock09 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 22:51:54 UTC 2013

Bernadette,
Please see my response to Jennifer, in the matter of my son, at age 8 or nine he will be expected to be able to handle a gun where he lives with his mom in Alaska, because primarily that is how they obtain their food is by hunting or fishing. Just like we teach him how to shoot the gun, we also teach him respect for the gun and understand that it can cause harm. It's not like I had him the gun and say go play, it's in a controlled environment In addition, it's also in my opinion a lot to do with the capabilities of the child. For example, my five-year-old brother who doesn't have to hunt at all, and doesn't even have the desire to learn, I wouldn't give a gun to. I understand that this does frustrate a lot of individuals, but again I don't send him to school with his gun at all.

Need a ripple code? Text me, 406-212-8503 visit startmyripple.com
Http://empoweringtheblind.com