[blparent] Guns (was A total stranger crosses the line)

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Tue May 14 22:40:02 UTC 2013

I'm sorry, but I find it very disturbing that a child of three years
old would be given any kind of a gun in the first place. Why does a
three year old, or a four or five or six or ten year old, for that
matter, need a gun? I'm all for parenting in an individual fashion,
everyone deserves to raise their kids the way they see fit, but I'm
thinking of my one-year-old who's going to be in preschool in two or
three years. I'm not a prejudiced person, nor do I discriminate, but
for the sake of everyone's physical and mental safety, I hope my kid
never crosses paths with a peer who owns or gets to use a gun.

submitted respectfully,
Bernadetta