[blparent] Technology with toddlers

Michael Babcock michael.babcock09 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 23:00:57 UTC 2013

Good day,
I know that I probably have a set a few of you on list with my parenting styles, however, it has made me think that I would really like to get the opinion of some of you other individuals. And, I kind of liked the ring of "technology, and toddlers", with the subject line.
My three-year-old son can pick up an iOS device and use it finding games on it, moving applications around, and even deleting applications. Obviously, the one thing is unable to do is install new applications, since he hasn't figured out how to enter a password. I would like to know what you guys have for an opinion of a three-year-old child using an iOS device such as an iPhone, or iPad. Do you guys allow your children at such ages to use your iOS devices? Or, do you guys wait until a little bit older? I would be very interested to find out what exactly you guys are doing at such young age. In addition, one thing I wanted to let you all know is if the phone dies, he puts it on the charger. And, he is also able to turn voiceover off whenever I use the device last. Finally, is charging the device when it dies, and knowing how to put the charger in the hole at the bottom, tells me that his mother allowed him to use iOS devices all a lot, when he was living with her up in Alaska. Thoughts?

Need a ripple code? Text me, 406-212-8503 visit startmyripple.com
Http://empoweringtheblind.com