[blparent] Guns (was A total stranger crosses the line)

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed May 15 22:13:29 UTC 2013

In Arizona, we have a exception to that law. If one feels threatened or feels that it will prevent a crime. We are allowed to pull the firearm and not shoot.

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net