[blparent] Technology with toddlers

Michael Babcock michael.babcock09 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 23:52:50 UTC 2013

Ripple is a new social network that is coming out, it took Facebook nine months to reach 1 million members, we have been active for three weeks and currently have 500,000 members. Take a look at this video, and explained a little bit more, and, hopefully helps you understand a bit more. Unfortunately, I can't go into more detail, because you haven't signed a nondisclosure agreement like I have, however if you would like, as my message states at the bottom feel free to text me:
 http://youtu.be/lvwRtVtgS_w
Pretty much, it's a new application that's coming out where individuals can make money off of everything that's performed in your ripple underneath you. For example, if say you were in my ripple, and you purchased an airline ticket through the new application that's coming out, I would receive a commission of that airline ticket purchase. It also extends to things such as groceries, books, music, etc. And finally, there will be "an app" purchases that will be available, that when purchased, will provide individuals with commissions as well. Finally, it is FreeAppWin this time to get involved with, and members that get involved within the first two months will have access to it for free. After the first two months that a nondisclosure agreement is out, it will cost 4995 or so a month.
Hope this helps
Michael

Need a ripple code? Text me, 406-212-8503 visit startmyripple.com
Http://empoweringtheblind.com