[blparent] Technology with toddlers

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Wed May 15 23:46:11 UTC 2013

Michael, when I read your message, Chris and I shared our opinions with
each other. We decided that we would wait until Kahlan is at least four
or five, but I will use the ABC Mouse app with her, but I will be the
one operating the phone because IPhones are so expensive and we can't
afford to have them lost or damaged. But we did say we would get her a
toy IPhone from the toy store.

I've been meaning to ask you, and since this response is directed to
you, I'll ask here. What's a ripple code?

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."