[blparent] Guns (was A total stranger crosses the line)

Michael Babcock michael.babcock09 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 16:41:42 UTC 2013

Nicholas knows that we have guns, but he doesn't have the key, or the combination to the gun safe that we keep the guns in. When teaching children gun safety, it is very important for the parents to understand gun safety themselves, and also to understand the children sometimes don't make the best logical decisions. My fiancé's grandfather was shocked by a gun, and she is very careful with them around Nicholas. So am I, and guns are never left out expose. It is always under direct supervision, and, he can't get them out himself. But yes, I do understand that the children can make mistakes, and choose to try to get the gun out maybe to show a friend, and accidents can happen. But, this could also occur when a  I don't wish showing his friend his gun, and an accident occurs. Therefore, it is important to understand that guns can cause harm, but they can also save lives. Now that I think about it, I don't even think Nicholas can reach the gun safe, in order to unlock it even if for some reason he knew the combination, and had a key.

Need a ripple code? Text me, 406-212-8503 visit startmyripple.com
Http://empoweringtheblind.com