[blparent] Help with Beco Carrier

Angela Frederick angelafrederick at utexas.edu
Mon May 27 13:22:20 UTC 2013

Hi, all,

I'm having a problem with the Beco carrier, and I'm hoping some of you might
have a suggestion for me.

First of all, I truly love this carrier. It's very comfortable for her and
for me.

The problem is I am having trouble getting her in it by myself. I have no
problem putting her in it at home where I can prop her up on the couch and
then get the straps on me, but I'm having trouble getting her on my back
when we're outside of the house and I don't have a support for her back
while I'm getting it on. I've been having other people put her in after I
get the carrier on, but I'd like to be able to do this myself.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much.

Angela