[blparent] [Bulk] Re: Introduction

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Nov 6 12:02:15 UTC 2013

Socks are a great suggestion, but my kids never would keep them on. I loved
sleepers with feet for that very reason, especially when they were newborns.
They make really cute sleepers that look more like outfits than pajamas, so
you can have your baby wear these even during the day and still have them
look cute.