[blparent] blparent digest Talking Thermometers

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Thu Oct 24 19:01:25 UTC 2013

I have a couple infrared talking thermometers I bought on Amazon. The one I
have is a Sanomedic non-contact talking thermometer, but it doesn't look
like that specific one is available anymore, at least not on Amazon. But
there are a couple of others on Amazon now that sound similar (though I
cannot vouch for their quality since I have never used them).
Healthsmart 18-935-000 Digiscan Multi-function Infrared Thermometer
or:
Mobi Technologies DualScan Ultra Thermometer

I like infrared ones because they can work just by touching it to the
forehead, so you can check a child's temperature while they are sleeping
without disturbing them.

Another one I found on Amazon (but the seller is MaxiAids) which is not an
infrared one so it has a probe is:
Talking Fast Reading Digital Clinical Thermometer
but it seems to have good reviews. I also have one that works like this, and
it may be this one, and if so, it seems accurate.

Sarah