[blparent] Halloween.

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Thu Oct 31 21:58:18 UTC 2013

Hi all:

Is anyone taking their kids out for Trick or treating?  My grandchildren are too old for that of course, but our church is having a
thing for the kids.  We are going to have games and hot dogs and hot chocolate after the games.  We are going to have prizes for
costumes and hand out candy.  We are having different stations set up so the kids can come and get some candy to take home.  There
are going to be a lot of adults along so I think it will be a lot of fun.  I love the hchildren in their costumes.  some people get
so creative.  I am not sure what kind of games are going to be set up.  I am going to be helping with the eats so that should be
really grate.  We are having a bon fire so people can keep warm while having the hot dogs and hot chocolate.  We are also having
muffins and decorated cookies.  Well that's it for now I guess.  My daughter Grace is going to be there too with Zakkry and Jason.
Zakkry won't be able to stay on his feet for that long so he will have his wheelchair.  I won't go into a long story here for now,
maybe some other time.  But for those of you who don't know, my grandson Zakkry was involved in a very serious car accident at the
end of last January.  He had very serious head injuries and wwe don't know just how far along he will come in his recovery.  He is
nineteen, but right now mentally he is about four years old.  He still can't speak very well, but he is learning.  We have been
telling him about the Haloween party tonight and I think he gets it a bit.  His younger brother Jason who is sixteen says he is
going to stick with Zakkry and help him and talk to him if he gets anxious.  Jason is so wonderful with Zakkry.  It is really
something to see and I am so proud of him.
Well I'll look forward to hearing how all of you are doing.

Wendy and kitty Ginger.
Jesus arose despite his foes.