[blparent] Halloween.

Nevzat Adil nevzatadil at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 22:29:02 UTC 2013

My wife is taking our Daughter and her two friends to the mall for
Trick/treating this evening. I am not a halloween person so I am not
going. But I'll due my part at home by handing out candy to the kids
of the neighborhood.
Wendy, I hope your grandson gets well very soon.

--
Nevzat Adil
Local Coordinator - Austin, TX

512 502 4403