[blparent] Halloween.

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Thu Oct 31 23:07:46 UTC 2013

Hi Joanne:

I never used to be particularly fond of Haloween either, but I like the alternative stuff that churches put on.  We have a hot
springs not too far away and sometimes on Halloween we go there and have fun in the water and on the water slides.  is it ever weird
being in the water when it is so cold out.  We just make sure to duck all the way under to keep warm eheheheheheheh!  One year we
went and it was four degrees below zero C.  That was cold and did we ever run to get back into the changing room.
bur'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r!  I don't mind handing out candy if I am home though.  We don't gget too many kids because the
trailor park I live in is so dark at night.  The owner of the park is very happy to take our rent butt won't put any street lights
in here so of course the kids don't want to come in and trick or treat.