[blparent] another off topic question about smart phones

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 21:58:43 UTC 2013

That depends. You can develop the hell out of an android phone. You can't do that with an iPhone. Sounds like you're in the latter group. If you want to use a phone right out of the box stay with the iPhone. If you want to develop apps and customize the guts of the phone go with android. Both are accessible but by the open nature of android it will take more work for you to be happy.

Sent from my iPhone