[blparent] Guide dog questions

Jodie and Kahlan motherconfessor at samobile.net
Wed Sep 25 12:25:12 UTC 2013

Rob, thank you for reminding me; I need to call a vet someone
recommended for some basic information.

The Seeing Eye also gives you three meals a da, supplies the dog food
while you're there and gives you a small container for the firstfew
meals at home. They will also arrange and pay for your transportation
if necessary. You have to go there, but that works out well for us
because Chris and Kahlan will stay with my mom while I'm there and
they'll visit me on weekends. Also, my mom gets Grandma time with
Kahlan, which she hasn't had since December of last year. Anyway,
Shelby, if you have anymore questions about TSE, or my experience with
guide dogs in general, feel free to email me off list.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."