[blparent] Guide dog questions

Shelby Young blindatbirth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 19:42:44 UTC 2013

Thanks for everyone's responses and input. It is something that I am still considering, and I know my son comes first and he will continue to come first no matter if I get a dog or not.
I did find out that leader dogs will probably come to my home if I need them to for training. I will head on over and check out the dog guide list.
Shelby
Sent from my iPhone