[blparent] Guide dog questions

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Sep 25 14:39:14 UTC 2013

Isn't that the truth?  The place I had the worst trouble with getting denied
service--I say worst because the manager actually grabbed me by the arm and
tried to drag me physically out the door of the restaurant with my dog--was
at Kentucky Fried Chicken, no less.  I was also denied access to a Salvation
Army store.  But I've been welcomed at some of the best restaurants in
Denver without a hitch.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.