[blparent] New Years' goals?

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Tue Dec 2 12:47:05 UTC 2014

Oh Rob:

I am so sorry that you are having this trouble.  Has the court ordered that she you are allowed to have visiting rights?  It is sad
when one partner tries to poison the child with things about the other partner.  I had custody of my daughter but Mark could see her
whenever he wanted too.  My only thing was that if he came to see her he had to be sober.  The court also ordered that these had to
be supervised visits because Mark could become very violent and i did not want her exposed to that again.  As it happened, he
visitted her twice and then didn't come again.  he would phone once in a while but that is it.