[blparent] New Years' goals?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:28:51 UTC 2014

Rob,
Use the lawyer that did your divorce or find one that will help you.
Your ex may or may not have told your daughter how to respond to your call
and text. I have a seven year old and it is like pulling teeth to get her to
call anybody. She can say "I'd like to tell Grandma about..." and I'll say
"We can call Grandma right now, would you like to do that" and she'll say
"no" almost like talking to grandma and what she is telling me she wants to
tell grandma are two separate thought processes running on parallel tracks.
Finally, realize that you are legally allowed to see your child unless there
is something the list doesn't know about. My point is that "let" isn't part
of the discussion. A lawyer can resolve this real quick assuming that there
is anything to resolve.