[blparent] ham

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Tue Dec 2 15:51:01 UTC 2014

Hams are pre cooked, so it is really a matter of warming it up. Usually 8-10
minutes per pound at 350 should do the trick.
 There are lots of things you can do with it. One of my families favorites
is to slice it about 3/4 to 1 inch thick and place in a baking dish and
cover with brown sugar.

Michael