[blparent] ham

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Wed Dec 3 03:42:44 UTC 2014

You can get cooked hams, but not all are cooked.  Many of the uncooked ones
come with instructions, so you can ask the customer service person you shop
with for the directions when you buy your ham.  There are so many ways to
garnish and cook hams.  They are very simple to do, and seem to always taste
good.

I have done them so many different ways.  You can place cloves around the
top and rub in brown sugar for that sweet taste.  Or there are numbers of
marinades and rubs you can fix.

However, some years, we have purchased a spiral cut ham, Fred Meyers has
them.  Some cities also have a Honey Ham outlet where you can get
honey-glazed spiral-cut cooked hams.  It really depends on your budget, your
time, and the amount of people you want to serve.

Judy