[blparent] monitor instead of television?

Jennifer Stewart Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sat Feb 1 00:41:08 UTC 2014

I do not have cable or satellite TV in my house by choice, but we do have a
WII and Xbox. If I get rid of my old heavy television that requires it's own
second piece of furniture to sit on, will my children be able to play games
and such on a second fairly large computer monitor I have? The three of them
pretty regularly watch movies on the monitor I am referring to anyway
because right now it is connected to a desk top.

I am asking from more of a tech point of view because as a totally blind
person, I have just never paid much attention to the difference in TVs and
monitors.

Jennifer