[blparent] monitor instead of television?

Gabe Vega - CEO Commtech LLC theblindtech at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 00:53:26 UTC 2014

this is possible, only if the monitor supports HDM I input. The Wii and the Xbox as far as I know natively or with an adapter support HDMI output. So without a TV, this is still possible

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net