[blparent] question about transportation of kids to and from daycare/school

sheila sleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Feb 14 20:03:41 UTC 2014

hi we away walked mark to school at first he walked to school with a
mother and her girls but after a few months of that walking with girls
wasn't cool. we bought a house within visual distance from the school
for that reason. when he reached middle school we taught him how to use
the bus system we knew that depending on rides wasn't practical.