[blparent] question about transportation of kids to and from daycare/school

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 22:56:32 UTC 2014

Hi. Our daughter takes the bus to and from school.
Not sure if that helps any, but that's what we do.
If your situation isn't working, you'll know and then you'll figure out a
solution. We as humans always do. You have many options, hiring a driver,
having your mom bring the girls back to your house and staying there until
or even after you get home, working from home on bad weather days, or
deciding that you or your husband should be home full time with your kids.
This last option is something I'd never thought I'd do, only to find that
I'm doing just that. And no, we didn't decide to do this just for bad
weather, but for a bunch of reasons, school closings and delays being only a
small factor. The beauty of this option is that the parent who works doesn't
need to worry about a delay, early dismissal, or a closing.
Follow your heart and your instincts.