[blparent] games

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Feb 20 03:52:46 UTC 2014

We have Don't Break the Ice and Hungry Hippos both.  My daughter loves them.
The colors don't seem to matter to her at all.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.