[blparent] Head lice questions for blind parents or caregivers.

Raquel Vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 7 20:41:10 UTC 2014

Hi, this is real imbbbarrassing, but thought to ask. My niece and nephue live with us. They came down with a case of head lice as I'm sure most children do in turn infecting the rest of the household. I'm writing to ask of any suggestions for natural  remadies to get rid of them. I've tried the stuff on the market, but it works but not as well as I'd like. I'd also like to know if sighted help is needed. I know you have to comb them out, and wanted to know if you 'd need sighted help to do it or can you feel them in the comb. This is all new to me, as when we were kids MOm just did it for us. Any suggestions are wellcome.
thanks

Raquel Vega, the Divabear Rapunzel.
Sent from my Google Nexus 4.
3 favorite perfumes, Rain, Strawberry Raspberry Shampagne, and Sparkling Pare Glace perfume oils.