[blparent] homework strategies

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 20:22:20 UTC 2014

I really like math.
You canteach it with just about anything using things your kids encounter.
I did that with the weather the other day when they were talking about a 40
percent chance of snow. My daughter got real excited, and I explained to her
what a percentage was, and how that what they weren't saying was that we had
a 60 percent chance of *not* getting snow.