[blparent] homework strategies

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Jan 4 03:52:16 UTC 2014

When G was younger, still in K through 3rd grade, I'd have the teacher email
the homework to me.  This way I could see, through the Window eyes, what
they were doing.  But as she got older and could read it herself, she'd read
the work and directions to me and she'd do the work.  What I found out
mostly, they've changed the way we learned and even though I wanted to help,
I could not.
Basic adding and the like, yes I could do that and after she did the work,
I'd check for accuracy.