[blparent] new to the list

Jennifer Stewart Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Thu Jan 9 21:29:05 UTC 2014

Congratulations on your new baby. Really what people are suggesting here are
things that are just as you would want to do to provide for your child and a
good birth experience. We are just suggesting you document it so if
something unfortunate happens, you will know where to start.

Go to the birth center, or whatever, just because you do not want to be
talking about your blindness and any special needs while you are in labor.
:) I always went to share ahead of time the horrifying news that I did not
intend to have an IV and preferred not to be offered any drugs. :) The up
side was that the staff was generally more interested in that than my
blindness.

Jennifer