[blparent] Has anybody heard these Learn More 924 commercials on the radio?

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Jan 9 22:29:52 UTC 2014

Yes, this is, supposedly, a real sleep disorder. Vanda Pharmaceuticals are doing research on it, and on medication to help. It's call Non 24 Sleep Disorder, or something like that. If you have trouble sleeping, especially if you have no light perception and go through periods where you seem to sleep just fine, followed by periods where you have lots of trouble, this could be worth looking into.
Melissa