[blparent] blparent re: school lockdown drill

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Jan 12 21:19:19 UTC 2014

Thanks.  I like the mantra idea especially, and the thought of earning a
privilege for not going to the health office.  I'll have to do some thinking
on these.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.