[blparent] updating and questions

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 06:27:26 UTC 2014

First congratulations on becoming a Grandmother.
Now to sewing. There are self threading needles that are ok for small sewing jobs. I found them at Walmart. If u stand the needle up in a bare of soap or in a peace of cork, the thread snaps through a small slit and u can tie it off and sew as normle.
Hope this helps.
Kate

Sent from my iPhone