[blparent] blparent re chore lists

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 20:48:26 UTC 2014

This is great and magnet strips work great in the same way.  You can
purchase sheets of magnet from an office store, Braille whatever you like on
to it and cut them to size.  Keep them on your refrigerator or a magnet
board and reuse them and move them around as needed.  This is how I envision
I will do the chore list if I don't simply use an App on our iPhones or
iPad.  I haven't looked but I'm sure they've got some cool electronic chore
lists and ways to keep track, remind and even positively encourage  a child
with their chores.

Take care!

Erin