[blparent] FW: [EOS] Comcast Talking TV Interface

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:43:41 UTC 2014

Hello!

That's wonderful to hear that more accessible options are on their way for
television!

We just got Apple TV in our home and I absolutely love it!!  Everything's
fully accessible and by using Voice Over that comes automatically on all
Apple Products I can go through the menus on the remote control and Voice
Over reads everything to me.  We paired this up with Net Flicks and through
the Apple TV box I can access everything on my own.  I can't say how much I
love this and finding shows for my family has never been easier.  As far as
cable goes, I am able to go to any channel that we subscribe to and pick
whatever show I want at any time to watch commercial free.    Everything on
Net Flicks is also commercial free which rocks!!!  The Apple box also
links-up with an iPhone so if you have wireless internet in the house you
can access multiple features on your phone on the television.  In just the
past few days we've had the Apple box, this has been great any time my
husband takes pictures and wants to view them immediately on a large screen.
I could see how if we label the photos with titles, I could independently
show friends and family pictures on our TV by using the accessibility of the
Apple TV.  Also, I think we're pretty much done buying DVDs as all we have
to do now is purchase a hard drive for the Apple TV and we can purchase all
shows and movies off our TV and store them electronically.  I know there is
a lot more this box offers that I'm yet to learn in the next few days as I
play with it...  The remote only has a few buttons on it so it takes only
seconds to orient to.  Can't say enough about this awesome product!  Thank
you Apple!

Erin