[blparent] looking for play dates North West of Washington DC

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:16:36 UTC 2014

Hello,

It's been a long time since     I posted  on this list. Meantime we
moved to a different location, so I had to get used to a new house and
to a new role of mom same time.   My son Timothy is 15 months now, he's
an active boy, he started walking independently at 10 months. I have no
friends around and Timothy mostly stays at home. I go with him to a
local playground, but he's not getting much interaction with other kids.
Most of time we have sweet talk with other moms or baby sitters on the
playground, but it's not enough. He watches other kids and approaches
them but playground is  not the place really where he can play closely
with others, like   when he can touch kids, share toys, and so on. We go
to a music classes once a week, that's all we do. So social aspect is
very important to us now. I'm looking for parents and kids to meet with
in my house or at  their  place where kids indeed can play and I make
new friends. We live in  Gaithersburg MD. Our neighborhood is walkable,
there are sidewalks, playgrounds, park area around the lakes. So please
write to me privateley and we talk about our kids and their needs. Hope
to hear from you guys.

tagriru at gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

Tatyana