[blparent] looking for play dates North West of Washington DC

mjhartle23 at gmail.com mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:26:55 UTC 2014

Hi. My name is Mary Joe Hartle. I live in Maryland, just about 20 minutes north of Baltimore city. While Gaithersburg is a little out of our way for frequent playgroups, perhaps we could arrange some occasional get-togethers. There is also another blind mother on this list  who lives in the Baltimore area to who  may  want to join us too. There is pretty good transportation between DC and Baltimore. I have two small children ages six months. And an almost 3-year-old. Please feel free to email me off list. My email address is MJHartle23 at gmail.com.
You might also want to try looking up some local mom meet up groups online. I know there are some throughout Maryland. They have weekly play date at local places around the area. Lastly, I have stumbled upon a great organization called the power of moms. Their website is www.powerofmoms.com. They have some great resources as well as a thing called learning circles. You could check to see if there is an active learning circle in your area to join. I started one in our area and it has been a great support for me. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone