[blparent] squeaky baby company

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Mar 31 19:02:05 UTC 2014

Never heard of those, but there have been squeaky shoes on the market for
years.  I didn't use them, but lots of people have with great success.  I
went the cheaper route and just put a box of Tic-Tacs in her pocket or
attached a bell to her belt loop.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.