[blparent] squeaky baby company

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Mar 31 19:47:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

quite honestly I wouldn't waste the money on these.  Your baby will just
take them off and they'll just become something else you have to kaep track
of.  Regarding the hard floors, they won't be a problem for crawling babies
as long as the floors kept clean.  I had a few heart attack moments when
they started walking, but hard floors are the best kind of floor to learn to
walk on and no perminent damage was ever done even though my kids fell with
astonishing regularity.

hth

Tammy