[blparent] car seats and strollers recommendations

Tara Briggs tarabriggs at utah.gov
Mon May 5 21:12:30 UTC 2014

Dear Collective Wisdom:

I am starting to write a list of things we are going to need when our baby
comes in July. I am wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for
car seats and strollers. As far as a car seat goes, I would like something
that is easy to work and can easily be moved from my car to someone else’s.
 Are there car seats that have a handle that comes out and the car seat can
be pulled? I thought I heard of that somewhere but it could be wishful
thinking on my part. I have heard an umbrella stroller is best for when the
baby gets older. Are there any other  things you found essential as a blind
parent?

Thanks

Tara