[blparent] bells on shoes

Brandy W., with Discovery Toys via blparent blparent at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 14:57:12 UTC 2014

You can get them at nearly any craft store, and either a heavy dooty Pease
of string or yarn, or very thin tie wrap will do the trick. Either attach it
securely through one of the wholes where the shoe lace goes through, or on
the side of a mary jane strap, or the first lace nearest the toe so it can't
be slid off. I either do these options, or often use squeaky shoes, or
sometimes rist bells I thread through their clothing. All works great.